Are you struggling to keep on top of your ongoing servicing demands?
Our client servicing support is perfect for advisers who want to ensure their clients are serviced each year to ensure the adviser meets regulatory requirements and the client receives consistent communication and advice.
At Eparaplan we understand the responsibility, timescale and administration involved with organising and preparing for your client’s annual reviews, particularly as this is a requirement under MIFID II regulations.
We pride ourselves in being able to offer you an effective service, providing full back office support in both administration and paraplanning management for all of your annual review reporting needs and obligations.
Our services include:
- Contacting the client ahead of the meeting to issue and arrange completion of any regulatory documents and obtain any relevant updates of their circumstances
- Obtaining historical and up to date information for all of your client’s existing plans that you would like included in the review
- Producing the client’s Annual Review Report, tailored to their circumstances and using either your own preferred template or one of our own in-house designs
- Producing a post-meeting summary letter for the client, noting the main discussion points
- Producing fully compliant suitability reports for any specific advice agreed at the review meeting and any follow-up actions
Whether you chose our full complete service or only require individual elements, we are more than happy to provide you with the level of support that you need. We will save your business money, time and effort in this process so that you can focus more on the important elements of your service and advice to your clients.
- From £31.50 per hour