Admin & client servicing
A key area to ensure the smooth running of an adviser practice is the adviser support in regard to the completion and implementation of paperwork –or as we like to call it – Admin work!
The admin service is so much more than just data processing and collating information. Here at Eparaplan we strive to embed ourselves as part of your company. Side by side with our paraplanning service or as a stand-alone function, our administration and adviser support services allow you to engage in a better relationships with your clients because you will have more time to give them your full focus and more time to see new clients.We work hard to gain trust and good relationships with your clients, so that they feel comfortable and know we are there for them whenever they need us – taking that load off you.
We offer the support of completing everything for you, so that when you turn up to your client meetings, you only have to talk to your client and build that relationship, everything else is in hand, by us behind the scenes.
We can create processes for you from start to finish. Anything from your information gathering, right the way through to new business processing and annual review meetings. There is nothing the admin team cannot take off your hands to facilitate more freedom. We also know, how stressful it can be having the phone ringing constantly, from pesky sales calls to clients just wanting an up to date value. That is why our relationship with your clients works so well as we are on hand to respond to their queries in an instant. We are experts at batting away cold callers to free up your time.
Our ethos is to work around you andhow you want to run your business. We will not make you work to a set system, nor will you have to input any data to book in case files to ensure your work gets done –we will do that and give you access to our reporting system so you can see in an instant at what stage your case or project is at. We are completely bespoke and will drive your business forward in the way you want, we work collaboratively with you
- Letters of Authority
- Information gathering
- Data inputting
- Meeting packs/Annual review packs
- Diary management
- Post service
- Telephone service
- Fund switches
- Hand writing and sending birthday cards
- Building and writing processes
- New business processing & Implementation
- Completing Letters and templates
- Updating client files
- Organising and actioning fund Withdrawals
- Keying expectations for fees
- Keeping files compliant
- Income reconciliation
- A full back office support function
Priced at only £31.50 for basic admin and £38.50 for advanced admin. You only pay for the time spent on your case – giving transparency to your fees with eparaplan and understanding how much your clients cost you in order to check and clarify you are charging them the most accurate of fees.
- From £31.50 – £38.50 per hour
This was the copy from the previous "servicing" page .......
Are you struggling to keep on top of your ongoing servicing demands?
Our client servicing support is perfect for advisers who want to ensure their clients are serviced each year to ensure the adviser meets regulatory requirements and the client receives consistent communication and advice.
At Eparaplan we understand the responsibility, timescale and administration involved with organising and preparing for your client’s annual reviews, particularly as this is a requirement under MIFID II regulations.
We pride ourselves in being able to offer you an effective service, providing full back office support in both administration and paraplanning management for all of your annual review reporting needs and obligations.
Our services include:
- Contacting the client ahead of the meeting to issue and arrange completion of any regulatory documents and obtain any relevant updates of their circumstances
- Obtaining historical and up to date information for all of your client’s existing plans that you would like included in the review
- Producing the client’s Annual Review Report, tailored to their circumstances and using either your own preferred template or one of our own in-house designs
- Producing a post-meeting summary letter for the client, noting the main discussion points
- Producing fully compliant suitability reports for any specific advice agreed at the review meeting and any follow-up actions
Whether you chose our full complete service or only require individual elements, we are more than happy to provide you with the level of support that you need. We will save your business money, time and effort in this process so that you can focus more on the important elements of your service and advice to your clients.
- From £31.50 – £38.50 per hour